Tooth Extractions – Stephens City, VA
Safe & Gentle Extractions
Contrary to what you might have seen in movies and on TV, dentists actually don’t like removing teeth. Our team would much rather help a patient preserve their natural smile for a lifetime, but unfortunately, that is not always possible due to extensive decay or damage. Should you ever require a tooth extraction, you can trust that Dr. Gromling will use a light touch and local anesthesia to ensure that you’re comfortable from beginning to end. And, if necessary, he’ll help you replace your tooth right away to minimize any time spent with an incomplete smile.
Why Choose Thomas A. Gromling, DDS for Tooth Extractions?
- Only used as a last resort
- Patient comfort is priority #1
- Multiple replacement options available
Why You Might Need a Tooth Extraction
- You have a cavity that is too large to be repaired with a filling or crown
- One of your teeth has experienced trauma to the point that it cannot be put back together
- Periodontal (gum) disease has weakened the bone supporting a tooth
- Room needs to be created in the mouth for a new denture/ upcoming orthodontic treatment
- A baby tooth is blocking the path of an incoming adult tooth